Why should I join the West Shore Arts Council?
- with other community members who care about the arts, culture and heritage;
- with potential customers/clients who care about corporate social investment and recognize the importance of the arts to a sustainable community.
- with other community members and organizations in the development and support of local cultural programs, projects and events.
- to the sustainable economic development of the region, working with local governments in the provision of cultural services to their residents, businesses and visitors, underscoring the value of the arts, culture and heritage in community health and wellness;
- to the development and support of local programs, projects and events for all ages/abilities in the visual and performing arts, literature, multiculturalism and heritage.
- your own art/artistic interests with a personal webpage under our website.
Anyone who values Westshore community arts, culture and heritage can join the West Shore Arts Council.
PLEASE NOTE: While the benefits of a WSAC Group Membership help promote the collective interests of our community arts groups, WSAC groups are entitled to only one vote at meetings. We encourage each member within a Member Group to become an individual WSAC member as this enables you to make your own voice count. Individual membership also ensures your access to all of the other benefits and privileges available to you as an Individual member.
Ways to join:
- Complete and submit the on-line form, then follow the instructions regarding payment;
- Download the printable form, fill it in and follow the instructions regarding payment.
Membership starts only when payment is received.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
The West Shore Arts Council will not sell, loan or otherwise distribute our members' mail and/or e-mail lists. They are for internal communication only.